Over his 50 years in business, Mr. Ramiro Gonzalez “Mr. G”, lived to share his successes not only with his family but also with his community and all throughout the Rio Grande Valley. Mr. G was a successful business man not only known for “Lighting Up The Sky Over South Texas” with his quality fireworks, but also known throughout the community with his other two successful businesses. R & R Paving has successfully been “Paving The Way” for over 27 years and Mr. G’s Sno Wiz has been cooling down the hot valley summers for over 37 years. Mr. G was the first valley business man to open the valley’s first indoor firework warehouse! He always loved to stop by his supercenter stores during the season to see his customers with firework frenzy eyes! He was a generous man who worked seven days a week and worked more than 90 hours a week at times. His memory of hard work, dedication, love, and success will forever remain for all to admire. This year as Mr. G’s Fireworks celebrates their GOLDEN 50 years in business and in Mr. G’s memory and honor, his family will continue the tradition of giving back to the community. This year each supercenter will be raffling off three grand prizes to bring in the New Year with a BANG! You can enter this contest at the time of purchase at any Mr. G’s Supercenter. Please see below for full restrictions, rules, and details.
RAFFLE DETAILS & RULES
- Must be 18 years or older to enter
- Purchase necessary to enter (no minimum required)
Raffle ticket must be filled out at time of purchase
- One entry per customer per day per supercenter
- To participate, the customer must provide his/her name, mobile phone number, and email address on the provided ticket.
- The raffle contest will be conducted December 22, 2017 through December 30, 2017 and will conclude promptly at 7:30 P.M
- Drawing will be held on December 30th at 8:00PM
- Need not be present to win
- Fireworks must be picked up no later than 6pm on the 31st of December 2017
- Proof of ID will be requested and must be rendered at time of firework prize pick up on December 31st, 2017 at 6 p.m.
- If the selected winner is unable to be contacted by the phone number provided on the ticket after a period of one (1) hour of the stated date and time of the raffle, or if the selected winner declines acceptance of the prize, an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining ticket entries.
- If the raffle prize is refused or arrangements cannot be made to pick up the prize by December 31st at 6 p.m., Mr. G’s Fireworks, Inc. shall conduct another raffle using the original pool of ticket entries at that time.
- Raffle contest is valid at Mr. G’s Supercenters Only.
- Mr. G’s Fireworks employees are not eligible for the raffle.